The success in delivering complex projects from inception to final completion and handover is a testament to ABM capability and reputation in the market.
In ABM Mechanical we have a proven record of delivering projects on time and budget, and above all, we have a user-friendly, “can-do attitude” that makes us the preferred contractor to a couple of our clients. Hence, our growth has been progressive rather than rapid as It is our objective to establish long-lasting and trusted relationships with clients based on quality installations and long- term reliable performance
Work Health and Safety and Quality Assurance
We are committed to protecting our employees, subcontractors, and customers by complying with OH & S legislation. Our key objectives are:
• Implementing proactive health and safety management strategies
• Integrating OHS management into our projects at the planning stage
• Controlling the risks from hazards by the Occupational Risk Management process of Hazard Identification, Risk Assessment, and Risk Control
• Monitoring and reviewing risk controls to ensure they remain effective
• Involving our employees in the decision-making processes through structured communication, consultation, and training
• Providing ongoing education and learning for our employees to enable them to work in the safest way possible
• Requiring employees to comply with their legislated and company OHS responsibilities
• Implementing continuous improvement strategies
• Providing effective injury management and rehabilitation strategies
ABM Mechanical prides itself in providing our customers the utmost installation quality. We comply with any onsite and off-set client requirements including but not limited to providing ITPs, ITC, and a project-specific Quality Management Plan.
Balancing and Commissioning
Modern HVAC systems must do more than just provide a comfortable environment for a building’s occupants. They should attain the highest levels of energy efficiency, reduce operating expenses, and sustain energy reduction levels to ensure substantial savings over a period of time. Proper balancing and commissioning ensure that the system performs optimally as per the intent and design of the engineer. Balancing ensures that proper air and water flow are present during normal system operation. Commissioning goes one step beyond balancing. It ensures that the HVAC design satisfies the owner’s requirements and that the system is installed and running properly.
Our engineers and technicians at ABM mechanical Services are trained in accordance with NEBB (National Environmental Balancing Bureau) Procedural standards. They are well able to perform a range of testing, adjusting, balancing, and commissioning procedures that extend equipment life and improve system performance.
We strive for accuracy and excellence in the field of mechanical services and are able to offer the services of Registered Building Practitioners, NEBB certified technicians, and Green Star accredited professionals.
No matter how big, small or complicated your HVAC requirements are, we’re here to help. Call us for more information or leave us a message online.